Email Marketing Software/Programs

I wouldn't recommend ITC. I've had a terrible experience with using this company. I've dealt with a number of different people who all have lacked communication. I don't know if they realize I am a customer who is paying them for a service. I signed up in January, and it is still not setup correctly yet. We ran into some problems with importing some of my contacts. I got mad, and expressed my unhappiness after having multiple issues. I was told maybe it would be best if I just did it myself. How can I be expected to do it myself , when the project manager has struggled to get my setup done correctly? I did not appreciate that kind of response. There is clearly an issue with the system or the person setting my stuff up doesn't know what they are doing. Im still waiting on an answer a week later to why there are still issues.

moltern,

I am sorry you have had a bad experience with us. Please contact me directly at [email protected] and I can address your issues directly.

Thank you,

Many of our agents are using BusinessETouch CRM. It is easy to use and features many pre-made templates designed for insurance agents. DM me for more information.

I'm currently using Emma Mail but I am now planning to try the Constant Contact. There's not enough templates on Emma Mail and has no automatic A/B testing.

Have any of you given Agency Revolution a shot?

Templates are provided and customizable. Much more then just a mass email software also...

Group Benefits or Commercial P&C emailing

question is what are you sending them and will they even be interested by it?
I find most people wont even bother to look unless its really compelling doesnt matter if opt in or not. Its all about the value of the content if you care about your response rate.

In terms of content - zywave is by far the comprehensive I have ever seen. I posted it here because we use it for this exact reason. Stay in touch with people and earn new business appointments. It has a built platform to distribute and manage the email campaigns.

I was pitching GL to a petroleum distributor earlier today. She requested an email with information - I copy pasted their industry into zywave's library and got an agency branded checklist with the top 10 osha violations for her industry. Literally took my 1-2 min to get it to her.

So it really depends on what you consider marketing software.

I'm currently using Emma Mail but I am now planning to try the Constant Contact. There's not enough templates on Emma Mail and has no automatic A/B testing.

Why do you want templates? I would make a basic template or not use one at all, just use plain text. The last thing you want are a bunch of pictures. A lot of pictures and you will get picked up by the spam filter. Een if you don't get picked up your emails will look like canned content and busy...... delete.

Also, I would look at Get Response over Constant Contact.

To recap the last few posts, you should write about what your audience cares about. What's the easiest way to find that out? Call up your best clients, the ones that you want more just like them, and ask them what are they interested in knowing from your side of the table.

Pro Tip: when you write that content, ask for people to share it. Use that content, which is specifically designed for the clients you want more of, to generate more of those clients - from the people who are like them.

When talking about templates, there are two options: photos or not. If you're sending out something interesting or noteworthy, an image is a good addition. Not a logo, but an image that relates to the story. If you're sending out something that needs action (or is part of an action-related sequence), send out a text-based message.

Also, I've said it before, but stand-alone emails aren't the cat's meow. You need to look at automated sequences designed to provoke action.

There are a lot of options out there for email marketing solutions. Integrating them with your other software becomes a challenge. For a more "all-in-one" solution check out AgencyBloc for life and health agencies.

AgencyBloc combines an industry-specific CRM, commissions processing, and marketing automation (lead forms, email marketing, etc.). The benefit here is that you can trigger emails based on the data that you already have in your CRM (bdays, renewal dates, status changes, etc.).

I have a very important list of client info from my target market. I have names, emails, and addresses to their offices.

What programs have you personally found helpful to export and use this info? I want to send out monthly emails.

I was thinking of entering the info into excel and exporting them to another program from their. I'd rather not go through all that work though if their is an easier route. I have about 2400 contacts.

Of course, Aweber is the grand daddy of them all. I've used them off and on for almost 15 years. Their deliverability rate is probably higher than most others because of their reputation.

As far as split testing sales copy, they have that, too, but I just discovered UsabilityHub.com which lets you split test in their community of users pretty fast.

Just my 2 shekels

Back