Enrollmyself.com is It for Real??

Hi there,

I was at the workplace benefits summit in Orlando last week and I saw a demonstration of Enrollmyself.com. It is really simple and FAST! I think I saw that it was only $5 per application or you could purchase it at one low cost for the entire enrollment season. Does anybody have any more information about this? Last year we used Helathcare.gov and it was a total nightmare. If this thing is for real, it's a no brainer!

Hello,

I'm Zach from EnrollMyself.com
We were at the work place summit in Orlando last week. Thanks lpartazana for inquiring more about us. You're correct our system costs only 5$ an app, or 195$ for the whole open enrollment season up to 300 hundred applications after that it is only 2$ an app.

----------

Helllo,

We are on the list of approved web brokers as Modglin and Associates "DBA" EnrollMyself.com

they should of upped the price a few bucks and designed a more appealing landing page.

Hello, YouGotMyMoney
Our goal when creating the website was to make it as simple and easy to use as possible. So instead of having a complicated landing page, we decided as soon as you come to our site you can get free quotes.

- Zach Z
Agent services

Hello,
I'm Zach with EnrollMyself.com
When we first started designing this website our goal was to make it as simple and cost effective as possible.

Although it was tough to figure out where to sign up as a broker, and the layout is a little clunky, it's where I ll be doing my enrollments the rest of the year. I m not sending a customer a link for it anyways, so who cares about the design

Although it was tough to figure out where to sign up as a broker, and the layout is a little clunky, it's where I ll be doing my enrollments the rest of the year. I m not sending a customer a link for it anyways, so who cares about the design

Thanks for choosing us pbbaseball
We have designed our website to be functional for agents. We built our site not to be pretty but to be easy and quick to make it more efficient for agents. There is a link on the bottom of every page of the website where anyone can sign up. If you have any questions please give us a call. 866-927-9074

Zach Z
EnrollMyself.com Agent Services

Hey Zach,
I just enrolled for 1 month. really good experience so far. just as an fyi - you may want to consider a post OEP pricing of $50 for up to 100 apps so that you can get some year round customers. I am paying that for another WBE right now and would probably use enrollmyself at that rate, year round.

Back