Errors and Omissions Insurance 4 P&C Newbie in IL

Not trying to push anyone, but i read some where that some group gets AON for about 4 5 0 per year. I was paying $150 per month in the mortgage industry and when i read this number i felt ripped off. AND i never had any claims.

Who needs E&O in the mortgage industry? I thought you needed fraud insurance judging by some people's actions.

WOW, so your just going to take the CHEAPEST no matter what the policy says? There are differences in policies.

Second, do you have $5,000 out of pocket if something happens?

Third, most companies wont allow you to have that high of a deductible.

Do some research.....

@Red Blooded American,

According to iWorld Financial Group and their uniteddefendco.com website you have three options to get E&O for Property and Casualty only:

a) $5,000 Maximum Out of Pocket = $573 (IL)
b) $2,500 Maximum Out of Pocket = $637 (IL)
c) $1,000 Maximum Out of Pocket = $708 (IL)

I need E&O as a start up for P&C non-standard insurance
Is this company any good? I have feeling that some of you guys are skeptical.

I will appreciate if you guys are willing to share your opinions here.

Thanks

Ferrari,

Again, I went United Defendco because I knew Superior Access will accept them as a valid E&O company. I chose Superior because there is no monthly commitment but does have a monthly fee, however, they have a quoting system and simple management system built in. It's all set up for me to start doing business.

I have a policy sample if you want to go over it. I'll send you a PM with my email.

@jhuang,
thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with others. Got your emails and prompt replies. Will do research on that.

@easy8521,
To stay on the topic, just contacted AON online, to get their info on P&C Errors & Omissions Insurance. Thanks for the lead.

i believe they are on one of the caribean islands. if you are going to start with superior access, it is a good option. but it kind of scares me.. but i guess if you get hit with an E&O claim, in the first year, you will be pretty much out of business...anyway..

Eh, why not go with a high out of pocket if you are never going to have a claim? How many agents here have ever had an E&O claim for P&C?

Eh, why not go with a high out of pocket if you are never going to have a claim? How many agents here have ever had an E&O claim for P&C?

Most companies I have seen dont allow you to go over a $2,500 deduct....

Back