Evercare MAPD Plan for duel eligibles

I have sold both Chronic Illness and Dual products and think they arent too bad,this being predicated on the extensiveness of the network in your area. Also remember this, when dealing with the elderly poor, you are looking at a group that is not so great at changing doctors or locating network doctors. " I want to see Dr Billsalot cos I been seein him for 20yrs, I don't want to change." There is a LOT of service work maintaining these customers, a LOT! Typically if a pharmacy declines a drug or their copays are not reflecting LIS or if the PBM and Insurance company have a disconnect you end up having to sort it for them.

That's What I wanted to hear! The am't of service work involved. Fine if the ins company does this; but what agent can afford to field a bunch of calls during the business day!

good point

who has time to field all these service calls during the business day. i will be too busy selling zero premium final expense insurance from the mystery company with the mystery investor with the mysterious insurable interest...

When I say a lot, I mean a LOT! I receive on an average 10 calls from duals every week, requesting service and for the most part it can't be handled from my office, it requires a special trip. Some of these people simply can't do for themselves, some are simply lonely, some are just too lazy and refuse to help themselves. I like the products and feel they do benefit people and Evercare even helps provide transportation to doctors appointments and a nurse co-ordinator, but many of these people are way beyond needy, and I'm a soft touch.

I have been enrolled about 20 people this month on Evercare. It has the largest network of doctors in my area and really is my fall back plan. I usually try to put them on another plan which has a larger formulary and a few extra benefits but, the network is not as large. So far the Evercare plan for me is very easy to sell.

Another plan that is nice is the Evercare MP plan which is for clients with a long term illness such as Hypertension, Diabetes, COPD, etc. Check it out. It can be used year round and for anybody....not just Medi/Medi. They are allowed a one time special enrollement for this plan due to their condition. It has a 700 Max OOP. Great plan for sick people.

I have been enrolled about 20 people this month on Evercare. It has the largest network of doctors in my area and really is my fall back plan. I usually try to put them on another plan which has a larger formulary and a few extra benefits but, the network is not as large. So far the Evercare plan for me is very easy to sell.

Whats the commission on that type of sale?

Winter

I was told that the evercare plan pays the same commission as the regular plans, which would be $400.

I am not familiar with the MA market. Is there anyone here making any real dollars in the "off-season" non-openenrollment period or whatever by selling SNP's or to dual eligibles all year round?

Winter

Back