Evercare Plans and Replacements

supersupps

Guru
Anyone have members in Evercare, which are leaving eff jan 01? where will you place them. A friend told me that anthem ppo plans will work with medicaid. Has anyone used them? any upside or downside?

Anyone have members in Evercare, which are leaving eff jan 01? where will you place them. A friend told me that anthem ppo plans will work with medicaid. Has anyone used them? any upside or downside?

You've been asking very interesting questions. You obviously have never sold nor certified for an MA plan.

Evercare is changing their name and as with all plans, may leave an area in any given year.

As far as using a PPO for Medicaid, what would the advantage be to using a plan with copays for someone that have no cost for their medical care?

Let me stongly urge that you start doing some research into MA plans, and not on the forum. You're not ready to even be asking these types of questions until you know SOMETHING of how they work.

Rick

if my memory is right, they are part of UHC they wanted to get into the dual business. are you contracted with UHC, i know they were having trouble blending and merging the different companies they bought. networks were ok for one but not the others.

You've been asking very interesting questions. You obviously have never sold nor certified for an MA plan.

Evercare is changing their name and as with all plans, may leave an area in any given year.

As far as using a PPO for Medicaid, what would the advantage be to using a plan with copays for someone that have no cost for their medical care?

Let me stongly urge that you start doing some research into MA plans, and not on the forum. You're not ready to even be asking these types of questions until you know SOMETHING of how they work.

Rick

What is evercare changing its name to?

Rick

Rick, you're still being an SOB. Your response was very demeaning and reflects on you very poorly. If you can't say something constructive-keep your trap shut. You were banned once already. I almost signed up with you for UHC but I read your postings. I'm now an SGA with agents in around 6 states. That's what you lost with your negative attitude. We're here to learn and to teach, not to criticize. You just don't get it.:no:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm in Florida and the National Director for the southeast informed me that UHC is coming back with a SNP plan for 2012, at least for Florida. The other states I don't know. I would say that is credible info since she has the company president's phone number.

Last edited:
Rick, you're still being an SOB. Your response was very demeaning and reflects on you very poorly. If you can't say something constructive-keep your trap shut. You were banned once already. I almost signed up with you for UHC but I read your postings. I'm now an SGA with agents in around 6 states. That's what you lost with your negative attitude. We're here to learn and to teach, not to be criticized. You just don't get it.:no:

You were a dick years ago and you still are. Only one of us here is recruiting and it's not me.

Go brag about your success elsewhere. Nobody here gives a crap.

Rick

rabbi, rick is very entertaining. evercare got out of pa last year, i spoke with a evercare patient, he is paying 0, but he is mad because the new plan does not have his doctor. HELLO, this is free, but he must have, all of his doctors on the new plan.. could not see myself selling duals, or i would be driven crazy and then go on SSI, getting my own dual.

"As far as using a PPO for Medicaid, what would the advantage be to using a plan with copays for someone that have no cost for their medical care?

Let me stongly urge that you start doing some research into MA plans, and not on the forum. You're not ready to even be asking these types of questions until you know SOMETHING of how they work. "

Some docs don't take medicaid patients...but they can go to them with the ppo.....cost isn't everything....

Rick[/QUOTE]

Back