Everest Proof of MA dis-enrollment Issue

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
What Can I do, I did everything to get this woman-approved, She was declined from another carrier before

I got her approved at least they told me she was approved but won't update in portal or issue policy without proof of dis enrollment from MA plan

They told me Medicare does not allow Ins carrier to inquire with them about enrollments even though others do

We called UHC and they said they might not send letter out till after Jan 1st,

However I did the enrollment to Silver Script, But they won't accept proof of enrollment to PDP plan for some reason

They would accept screen shot from Medicare, gov but I am not able to do current enrolments anymore from medicare,gov

What else can I do

What Can I do, I did everything to get this woman-approved, She was declined from another carrier before

I got her approved at least they told me she was approved but won't update in portal or issue policy without proof of dis enrollment from MA plan

They told me Medicare does not allow Ins carrier to inquire with them about enrollments even though others do

However I did the enrollment to Silver Script, But they won't accept proof of enrollment to PDP plan for some reason

They would accept screen shot from Medicare, gov but I am not able to do current enrolments anymore from medicare,gov

What else can I do

You'll probably see the UHC disenrollment well before 1/1.

What else can I do
I had a company once that would accept a copy of the letter from the policyholder to the MA company, requesting disenrollment. Would Everest accept that..at least while you wait on the letter? :err:

I had a company once that would accept a copy of the letter from the policyholder to the MA company, requesting disenrollment. Would Everest accept that..at least while you wait on the letter? :err:

You know what I remember doing something like that as well In the past with other carriers

I will ask them they seem like Nazi's on this though

Believe them when they say this. UHC is the worst when it comes to disenrollment letters. It can take up to a month for them to send them out, and then whatever the time period is for mailing, up to 10 business days.

Ask the new carrier if they will accept proof of enrollment into a PDP. I've gotten carriers to accept that as proof of disenrollment from an MA plan before.

Believe them when they say this. UHC is the worst when it comes to disenrollment letters. It can take up to a month for them to send them out, and then whatever the time period is for mailing, up to 10 business days.

Ask the new carrier if they will accept proof of enrollment into a PDP. I've gotten carriers to accept that as proof of disenrollment from an MA plan before.

First thing I did since I did Silver Script and I was able to prove all the INFO and Printable card

They would not accept that

Back