Anybody use voice signature on UHC lean for MA enrollment?

Special Agent

Super Genius
I did application on Thursday using lean and got the verification code but application was not submitted ( though i thought it was).Is it too late to submit application now 48 hrs later using that code or should i do another application.Do i need to worry about the verification code i already got if i do?

Already did-just hope it is not considered a late app since the verification code was from recording was 2 days ago

I’ve done quite a few voice apps with LEAN. The computer used to read the code so quick, I often couldn’t get it. Then if the client even makes a sound during the reading of the code, the computer will stop reading it, and assume you are finished. So there were a few times when I couldn’t even get the code, bc the applicant said something in the middle of it. Submit anyway

I think now it does give an option to re-read the code, either way, help desk told me once all voice apps in LEAN get processed.

However I will mention, if you do the lean voice app on the last day of the month, with a requested effective date of the first (following day), they typically don’t “receive” the app until the next day, and it defaults to pushing effective date the following month, you have to keep an eye on it if this happens, to request it to be fixed

I did application on Thursday using lean and got the verification code but application was not submitted ( though i thought it was).Is it too late to submit application now 48 hrs later using that code or should i do another application.Do i need to worry about the verification code i already got if i do?
I use LEAN all of the time, mainly for plan changers within the company. Very easy to use, but the call sometimes cuts off since it is EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to noise (even breathing too hard).
How did your app not submit?
You understand that you are still manually inputting the information into your computer on the Voice Sig app? Once you SUBMIT, you would be led to the HRA page. That is how I always know that it went through.
Then, I check APPLICATION STATUS on Jarvis to follow up.
Could it be a duplicate app that some other agent submitted?
PHD will tell you if another app has been submitted as long as you give them the exact plan contract with PBP.

I’ve done quite a few voice apps with LEAN. The computer used to read the code so quick, I often couldn’t get it. Then if the client even makes a sound during the reading of the code, the computer will stop reading it, and assume you are finished. So there were a few times when I couldn’t even get the code, bc the applicant said something in the middle of it. Submit anyway

Yes. Sadly true. It is EXTREMELY SENSITIVE to ANY AND ALL NOISES. I can’t even exhale when I’m getting that fast-talking code. I normally try to press “1” for repeat when it allows me to do it
. Even if I don’t put the complete code, the app would still process.

Last edited:
Back