Expect a 30-50% Reduction of Commissions - from BCBS of SC

I think its BS that the carriers are cutting comp before the MLR is released but I am OK with a 30% reduction.

That could clear out a lot of low producing agents.

Your right on that. It is BS that they are cutting it before the MLR is released.

I remember reading somewhere about 5% commissions.........if its only 30-50% decrease I am good with that.

The whole notion that the MLR is even right or constitutional is so ridiculous. Since when does the government get off telling private companies what income they can make and can't make. Its so insidious that we are even having this MLR discussion in a supposedly FREE AMERIKA? WTF man?!?!
Sebelius, Obama, and Pelosi have orgasms by the way over the whole notion of MLR. Who the F@#K is running our government? Mao TSE TUNG?

The whole notion that the MLR is even right or constitutional is so ridiculous. Since when does the government get off telling private companies what income they can make and can't make. Its so insidious that we are even having this MLR discussion in a supposedly FREE AMERIKA? WTF man?!?!
Sebelius, Obama, and Pelosi have orgasms by the way over the whole notion of MLR. Who the F@#K is running our government? Mao TSE TUNG?

I don't think any of us on here agree with what the GOV is doing but we have to work with what we got.

If not go into another industry.

ABC: Easy to say...I'm not going anywhere because what other industry is this current government not taking over anyway?

Since when have any insurance companies become anything like electric companies? You could argue that they are a public "utility" but man, WTF is happening to our country not just our industry? Its breathtaking what the messiah community organizer has accomplished already F@#King our country up.

Our Illinois BCBS leadership said the same thing about commission cuts, but added that premiums will be increasing significantly enough to negate the cut in commissions.
I haven't received any notice like I have with the other carriers about Blue Cross Of IL is cutting commissions. Trust me I know its coming but me and a couple of agents wonder why we haven't received that notice yet.

Latest posts

Back