Experience W/ Group Disability Executive Overlay?

Typical of a BS post trying to promote a BS link.

A true agent selling group DI would pick up the phone and call all of the DI carriers in your state. That way you could find the carrier that has the solution for your client.

As for my grammar, this is why I hire people to write my memos.

As for unique IP addresses: Most fake personas will have multiple servers so the IP address come up unique when they pitch their BS. I know there are outfits that use this tactic to bring traffic to sites. Much like you!
Apparently if you had a brain you'd be dangerous. Check w/ the DI carriers in YOUR state, and see if they offer a Group overlay in excess of their usual limits.

Thankfully, the people at Disability Insurance Forums seem to actually have some idea what they're talking about, and were somewhat helpful. (Thank you, as well, to those on THIS forum who tried to be helpful, especially the individual who previously posted the DI forums link).

Not everyone is as woefully uninformed or [alternative explanation] retarded as you seem to be ABC. Thank you for playing, though. One more person I can ignore out of hand.

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

Apparently if you had a brain you'd be dangerous. Check w/ the DI carriers in YOUR state, and see if they offer a Group overlay in excess of their usual limits.

Thankfully, the people at Disability Insurance Forums seem to actually have some idea what they're talking about, and were somewhat helpful. (Thank you, as well, to those on THIS forum who tried to be helpful, especially the individual who previously posted the DI forums link).

Not everyone is as woefully uninformed or [alternative explanation] retarded as you seem to be ABC. Thank you for playing, though. One more person I can ignore out of hand.

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries.

WOW
You must be the best insurance salesmen. Do you normally blow guys to pick up accounts as your name suggest?
I bet your just raking in the commissions too.

Hello Joeblow:

In the world of group excess coverage I believe you are limited to the Lloyd's market.

Your only other option is to check with the base group plan carrier to see if they will raise the maximum benefit, however, that also increases the premium for the full group substantially. In addition, this may still fall short of bring the executives up to sufficient coverage.

The folks at International Risk Management claim to be surplus lines brokers with a Lloyd's pen.

I thought it was a cheesy site and figured, if you are going to work with a Lloyd's correspondent on a specialty DI product, might as well seek out someone with some experience and a reputation.

Which is why I linked to PIU . . .

Latest posts

Back