Facebook Ads: Free Assistance for Those Struggling in the Financial Industry (Outside Dallas Fort Wo

Hello friends,
Hopefully I can post this. I am not recruiting or selling anyone this service.

It's been a while since I've reached out to this community, and I hope you're all doing well. During my absence, I've been busy working on some Facebook ad campaigns that have surprisingly brought in some great results. So far this year specifically, over 3,000 email leads which cost on average a couple dollars, of those 900 registered attendees for a webinar, with about a third showing up and half setting appointments. Here's a screenshot tax guide.png showing 830 leads who found interest in our lead magnet on tax reduction strategies, focusing on benefits like IUL, Roth Conversions, and more. I will not reply to this thread. Shoot me a dm and I will give you my calendar link.

I mention these not to boast but to share the excitement and the possibility that lies within the reach of everyone here. If you're outside the Dallas Fort Worth area in Texas (sorry if you are competing against me I won't help you) and have been finding it hard to get going, I remember what that's like. That's why I'm willing to share my ads or even help you set up yours, completely free of charge. In the past year, these strategies helped generate over $400,000 in compensation for me, and I believe they could do the same for you.

Please understand, I'm not trying to recruit you or claim that my methods are the only way. I know how challenging this industry can be, and I just wish to offer a helping hand to those who might need it.

Feel free to reach out if you're interested, and let's grow together. Remember, sometimes all it takes is a little push to move mountains.

deposits.png

Back