Facebook, Instagram and Organic Search

I am committed to figuring out how to get solid leads from FB and IG ads with a bit of organic search thrown in for good measure. I’d like to compare notes with anyone testing and getting results (good or bad) in these areas. I want to target the insurance buyer just above the demographic shopping for “$39 per month” term insurance which we all know is only available to 25 year old vegan yoga teachers.

I am committed to figuring out how to get solid leads from FB and IG ads with a bit of organic search thrown in for good measure. I’d like to compare notes with anyone testing and getting results (good or bad) in these areas. I want to target the insurance buyer just above the demographic shopping for “$39 per month” term insurance which we all know is only available to 25 year old vegan yoga teachers.
Addressing the second part first, a relatively healthy 40yo male can get 500k for 20 years for less than that so I think that's a little bit of hyperbole.

For Facebook and/or Instagram, you can essentially target whoever you want and have two options:
1) Just pay someone who knows what they're doing to market to your optimal prospect.
2) Learn and do it all yourself through youtube, paid courses, reading blogs, etc.

Option 1 is much easier and less expensive if your time is worthwhile.

For organic, there is currently only 1 answer: great long-form content which is valuable to your ideal client and relevant backlinks to that content.

No magic bullet there...just a few 100k words of great content and a website that is fast, set up to capture leads, and has a decent UX.

It's a "slow rich" play but coupling both strategies can be a great way to get off the ground running.

Hope this helps.

Back