Felonies A Fex Carrier That will Insure

No problem. Someone reached out to me with the carrier and info.

I do appreciate you being it up though. I did not know it existed.

Sure no problem. As a shameless plug if any agent would like to take a look at the program feel free to contact me.

Individual agents can contract. A great tool to have in your tool box especially for those working the worksite.

I will say this. The program is available on a nationwide basis with the exception of four states with a requirement of a Georgia resident or nonresident license only.

Sure no problem. As a shameless plug if any agent would like to take a look at the program feel free to contact me.

Individual agents can contract. A great tool to have in your tool box especially for those working the worksite.

I will say this. The program is available on a nationwide basis with the exception of four states with a requirement of a Georgia resident or nonresident license only.

Post the details without mentioning the Carrier?

What are the commissions and chargeback rules?

Post the details without mentioning the Carrier?

What are the commissions and chargeback rules?

I would but compliance said no which is why I removed some of the previous information. I can send a brochure and my link per email.

It isn't like I'm trying to hold anything back but it's a CYA thing.

I would but compliance said no which is why I removed some of the previous information. I can send a brochure and my link per email.

Sure - shot me a pm or text it to me ( # in sig )

Wow! Compliance doesn't want you to put their name out there so that we can see what company might be good.....Wow!

My question then is....why would anyone want to do business with a company that doesn't want to promote their business?

Again.....Wow!!

Wow! Compliance doesn't want you to put their name out there so that we can see what company might be good.....Wow!

My question then is....why would anyone want to do business with a company that doesn't want to promote their business?

Again.....Wow!!

My understanding is a potential may be how agents may promote online and social media. The program is mainly a guaranteed group program opened up to W2, 1099 and self employed so I guess the concern is how the program is or how it might be promoted. Of course compliance has their reasons.

They are not the only company to have social media restrictions. Just as an example. I could be wrong in my interpretation which may have caused you to ask ....."why would anyone want to do business with a company that doesn't want to promote their business?"

Agents are allowed to share information per email.

My understanding is a potential may be how agents may promote online and social media. The program is mainly a guaranteed group program opened up to W2, 1099 and self employed so I guess the concern is how the program is or how it might be promoted. Of course compliance has their reasons.

They are not the only company to have social media restrictions. Just as an example. I could be wrong in my interpretation which may have caused you to ask ....."why would anyone want to do business with a company that doesn't want to promote their business?"

Agents are allowed to share information per email.

How many peeps are considered a "group" with this plan?

Can an individual enroll?

Back