FINAL EXPENSE DIRECT OR DIGITAL BGA?

15 FREE inbound leads a day on a 45% contract - that close at 13% with let’s say a 75% persistency and even a 75% advance… with let’s say average deal of 850 AP -

This calculates to $110K a year NET. (Not including any spousal sales).

You include month 10, 11, 12… your looking at around 150K net.

This I’d say is a very realistic earning for someone who’s going to grind on a free leads program in telesales.
Dude you need to sign up you found a flipping gold mine

I love telesales.

And I know plenty about it.

You can try to find fault with what I’m telling you or you can jump in and learn what I already know.

What is stopping you from going with this wonderful opportunity?
As mentioned, I prefer to work from home and sell over the phone.

But I get it... there are guys who prefer f2f... not knocking that at all.

Digital BGA seems to be way more transparent. Several agent testimonies on youtube, deep dives into their numbers, how many leads their taking, daily routine, close ratio, placement rate, etc.

But from a lead cost stand point - FED makes way more sense... BUT they seem to be missing the transparency factor.

I spoke to them on the phone - I asked if I could have a chat with one of their agents and they kind of gave me a run around saying "we can try and ask them but our agents are very busy..."

Anyway - this is where I'm at currently.

The whole point of me creating this post was to try to connect with anyone currently with FED to see how things are going for them.

Back