Finally Coming Back to Life!

Hi Everyone,

It is awesome to find a place like this, full of like-minded individuals, already living and breathing and doing exactly what you want to do. Thank you for being here.

I don't want to take too long, there's a lot of reading to do, but here's a little about me.

My name is Rob, I'm 33, I live in Las Vegas, I'm married, and I have 3 beautiful daughters. I want better for them and myself than we currently have, so I'm doing something I should have done a long time ago.

For the last two years I have worked as a substitute teacher, chasing a degree to be a real teacher, to work in a job I respect but do not love.

I love sales. I also love integrity, and finding a career where I can use both makes me happy. I'm walking away from teaching and coming back to life in the process.

The plan for me is to one day have my own brokerage. I have a long way to go before this happens. I currently have my L&H license and this morning I sat through my first P&C class. The process is just getting started.

I know I want to go the independent agent route. I also know I'd be a fool to try and wing it from scratch so I've started searching for an agency to go to work for to learn the ropes. If you know of any good ones here in Vegas, I'm all ears.

Anyway, that's me. Now I'm going to get busy reading everything I can on here.

Awesome Rob!

You can do it . . .

I plan to have a non-res in Nevada. Come out and sell Mon thru Thu and then take out the tourists in NLH Poker on the weekend . . .

Maybe I can bunk at your house ;)

Tom

Awesome Rob!

You can do it . . .

I plan to have a non-res in Nevada. Come out and sell Mon thru Thu and then take out the tourists in NLH Poker on the weekend . . .

Maybe I can bunk at your house ;)

Tom

You got it, Tom.

As long you don't mind a house full of kids, my couch is yours. PM me anytime.

----------

Rob -

I just moved to Henderson and have been licensed since before you were born.

Contact me if you'd like to talk.

Rick

Just PM'd you Rick.

Back