Finally Jumped Ship- Now What?

Re: Which legal entity could help me get released from a unlawful FMO contract?

My FMO didn't disclosed in my contract that ONE of his carriers wasn't under the same IMO contract I signed up with to get me on board. And after almost a year of being producing mostly for that ONE carrier that was only his, the IMO terminated me for lack of enough production for their carriers. The FMO handled my re-hiring with the IMO but only giving me the option to do it if I agreed to reset my contract vesting period, in other words I would be loosing all my production renewals with the IMO and starting from zero again. The IMO production quota was $7500 a quarter and I produced over $46K within my first 3 quarters altogether for this FMO who never told me all along the last 11 months that I was jeopardizing my contract with the IMO by focusing on his carrier only. Please help.

Go direct. Tell them to stick it.

Re: Which legal entity could help me get released from a unlawful FMO contract?

My FMO didn't disclosed in my contract that ONE of his carriers wasn't under the same IMO contract I signed up with to get me on board. And after almost a year of being producing mostly for that ONE carrier that was only his, the IMO terminated me for lack of enough production for their carriers. The FMO handled my re-hiring with the IMO but only giving me the option to do it if I agreed to reset my contract vesting period, in other words I would be loosing all my production renewals with the IMO and starting from zero again. The IMO production quota was $7500 a quarter and I produced over $46K within my first 3 quarters altogether for this FMO who never told me all along the last 11 months that I was jeopardizing my contract with the IMO by focusing on his carrier only. Please help.

Sounds like you need a new IMO/FMO.

Latest posts

Back