Find who your upline is

fastlanemillions

Is there a way to find out who your upline is for medicare?

I use to work for an agency and now im going independent for medicare and ACA and my new upline needs to find out who the medicare upline is. I have the ACA release done, but the agency i did medicare deals for is a pain to contact. Anyone got any ideas to find who the upline is?

I would think by now there would be a simple process of inputting your NPN or license number in some tool to find out who it is, but doesnt seem like that tech is available yet.

Is there a way to find out who your upline is for medicare?

I use to work for an agency and now im going independent for medicare and ACA and my new upline needs to find out who the medicare upline is. I have the ACA release done, but the agency i did medicare deals for is a pain to contact. Anyone got any ideas to find who the upline is?

I would think by now there would be a simple process of inputting your NPN or license number in some tool to find out who it is, but doesnt seem like that tech is available yet.
Check with the licensing department of each carrier. They'll be able to tell you who your upline is.

Some carrier websites let you check your hierarchy.

Back