Finding the Best Employee ...

^ Ohhhhh.. oookay.. Hahahah! OMG I laughed so hard that my sides hurt. Haha! Coming from someone who's denigrated practically every new producer who's come on here, and your clients, and carrier reps with the most vile language I've ever seen on a forum. Hey I got an idea insurance666 ..while you're at it you should report yourself! Hahaha!

^ Ohhhhh.. oookay.. Hahahah! OMG I laughed so hard that my sides hurt. Haha! Coming from someone who's denigrated practically every new producer who's come on here, and your clients, and carrier reps with the most vile language I've ever seen on a forum. Hey I got an idea insurance666 ..while you're at it you should report yourself! Hahaha!

Take it back, you lying sonofagun. Ins1822 is a saint. Literally. Call your local parish and see. He made the deciding vote for women's suffrage. He takes roundhouse kicks to the chin every day for Chuck Norris victims. And he adopts all the puppies from a random humane society every day.

Insureds are typically very stupid...but to discriminate against certain people based off their sex, gender, skin color, marital status etc is wrong. Shame on both of you for deflecting from what GXR posted.

I have escalated this already to the appropriate authorities (not against Indienoise) but I ask that you buck up & realize how this GXR dude has shown some seriously flawed & bigoted behavior.

Take it back, you lying sonofagun. Ins1822 is a saint. Literally. Call your local parish and see. He made the deciding vote for women's suffrage. He takes roundhouse kicks to the chin every day for Chuck Norris victims. And he adopts all the puppies from a random humane society every day.

Hahahshaha!

Insurance666 has been played and he still comes back for more.

He's been putting up this Mrs. Manners front lately and NOBODY is falling for it. I think they refer to such bizarre personality shifts as schizophrenia.

Anyhoo ... The ruse is over. I'm done with this thread.

Back