First Draft Cheat Sheets

Ok I have added some things here and there to the cheat sheets to make them a little better. If anyone else wants to give me more info I will add it to the sheets and update them.

Also smoking goose I read your post where you said Settlers doesn't make dippers and chewers get tobacco rates. Do you know what states that is good for? I noticed they are tobacco in MS but not tobacco in AL. So I am guessing each state is different?

[email protected]

----------

Ok I have added some things here and there to the cheat sheets to make them a little better. If anyone else wants to give me more info I will add it to the sheets and update them. Also smoking goose I read your post where you said Settlers doesn't make dippers and chewers get tobacco rates. Do you know what states that is good for? I noticed they are tobacco in MS but not tobacco in AL. So I am guessing each state is different? [email protected]

Nevermind, the AL and MS apps ask any form of tobacco. The silver 2 app doesn't have dippers and chewers...is that the one you are talking about?

[email protected]

Back