Fixed Annuity with an Income Rider

If I came off as a bully I apologize.

There actually isn't any full pdf's available quite yet, thats how new this product is. I wanted to get it out there and start the discussion on it to see what the general consensus is.

This has not gone well. So I will have to find a new way to post things so I don't come off as a spammer.

Like I've said from the beginning, I'm here to share the information. I'm not here to throw stones, I will defend myself however.

----------

----------

Galvins,

If you were trying to pitch a product here, you failed. My opinion of National Western is lower now just the way you posted the product and argued back like a bully. I use 2 IMO's, if they propose your company as one of the solutions, I will most likely pass on them.

This forum is not a place to market products by the way.

I'm sorry you feel this way, I just ask you not to hold this against National Western. They are a great company. I am the one at fault. Not them.

----------

I will be a little different and say that I appreciate information on various products being shared.

However, I would appreciate a product fact-sheet PDF or a link to the product details, especially surrender charge schedules. I went to National Western's website and only found a list of the products they have, but no details made to the public or even on a "financial professionals only" page.

----------

If I was to market this as an IMO, I would've said "competitive comp" to most FIAs, but would appear to be DOL compliant with 84-24.

You are right, its DOL compliant because it's built on an FA. I agree with you as well, competitive commissions would have been better.

Last edited:
Back