FL Agent Looking for Home Insurance Markets

Personal Lines Insurance Producer/Agency Owner residing in Collier County would like to partner with an independent agency that has access to multiple home insurance markets. My primary target area is Collier and Lee Counties. Would like to partner with an agency that has appointments with any of the following companies: Cypress, Homewise, American Strategic, Prepared Insurance, St. Johns, Olympus, Gulfstream, Security First, Tower Hill, or First Home Insurance. I have over 15 years of personal insurance experience in Southwest Florida and would love to work with an agency that holds honesty, integrity and the best interest of their client as their most important priority. I will help you grow your agency while you provide me with more markets to offer to my clients!!

Hello Avaloninsurance, I am with Security Insurance based in AZ. They are trying to grow a lot with the carriers they have in FL. I think you should look in them. Go to secins dot com. They pay very well and have a great reputation with their clients and numerous carriers

Please take a look at the First Florida Insurance Partnership opportunity. go to firstfloridainsurance.com and click on
partner page tab.
Home of the ''Quote Challenge"

Thank you

Back