Florida Blue Plan for Prospect with Sleep Apnea

LifeWorth

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have a prospect that I am meeting tomorrow. She has sleep apnea and wants a Florida Blue plan that is friendly with this condition. She also wants a plan that pays for, or at least helps pay for, the sleep apnea machine.

Help?

The machine falls under durable medical equipment.

If this is under 65 then when you run a proposal in the column that has the small summary of benefits under the plan name and premium you will have a details tab, click and see mini summary, you want a complete summary go to download product materials.

You know lifeworth if you don't look these things up yourself you will never learn. If your cga has never trained you then you are right to move on after oep, wait 6 months and find a new one or go independent before you get to entrenched in blue. If they continue on their current path they will not be dominant in Florida in a couple years anyway in either the under or over 65 market.

Last edited:
If I write a plan today, do I have to write a new plan for the client when open enrollment starts in a week?

I looked to my left......................then to my right...............where is this damn kiddie table you speaking about? But, I do see you at the girlie table.....I'm waving to you now........see me? I'm over here........................going delirious

Lifeworth how are you selling insurance if you do not know these simple questions? You are seriously going to hurt someone by not knowing all the ins and outs.
I would suggest you read the Medicare & You book a few times, look around the Medicare.gov: the official U.S. government site for Medicare website, learn the advantage plans inside and out and then sell.

I should have specified that this is an Under 65 prospect.

I asked the question to an agent in my agency that has been working there for 7 years and he didn't know the answer, so I guess it's not THAT simple. Once he couldn't help me, I came here and made this thread because I trust you guys.

Back