Florida Guaranteed Issue - MAPD plan leaving terminated

i have an MA member that really wants to get back to med supp to go to mayo clinic but failed underwriting because of blood thinner/cardio issue.I have not ever recommended someone do this but is it correct if he enrolls in a terminating plan for nov or dec using fema sep he will get a letter of termination that will give him GI? Anybody used this before?

I have a client losing her humana ppo, I looked on sunfire and Humana’s website for her plan in 2024 and it’s gone.
So, it might not be available anymore.

However, I do have a T65 November client to sign up this week who wants Aetna PPO. They are being termed on 1/1 and have to move to a new Aetna PPO. I’ll see if they’ll let me put him on a plan that is terming, soon

My Sunfire will not let me submit supps for Florida Blue, does yours @Chazm ?

Anyways i ended up submitting the app with no's to all questions and they will make sure it goes through as GI on the backend.

I swear that Florida Blue makes their software as confusing as possible on purpose so that the client will give up and call them direct.

My Sunfire will not let me submit supps for Florida Blue, does yours @Chazm ?

Anyways i ended up submitting the app with no's to all questions and they will make sure it goes through as GI on the backend.

I swear that Florida Blue makes their software as confusing as possible on purpose so that the client will give up and call them direct.
I can submit FL blue MAPD with sunfire. Thankfully, I couldn’t imagine using Fl blue website for enrollments.

Edit: I’m not sure about med supps. I haven’t done a med Supp on sunfire and I have 2 people on Fl blue med supps.

I can submit FL blue MAPD with sunfire. Thankfully, I couldn’t imagine using Fl blue website for enrollments.

Edit: I’m not sure about med supps. I haven’t done a med Supp on sunfire and I have 2 people on Fl blue med supps.
Out of curiosity what is the scenario where you would write a Florida Blue medsupp? I haven't come across a time where I found myself reaching for them over AARP or Humana

Out of curiosity what is the scenario where you would write a Florida Blue medsupp? I haven't come across a time where I found myself reaching for them over AARP or Humana

Wrote only one this year and the guy said he’s used to FL Blue, and he called me from an internet search and asked for a Fl blue quote. I of course quoted him two lower priced plans including uhc but he said he likes FL blue.
No problem buddy

Back