Fmo with a dialer

kbvassey

Im looking for am fmo that has a platform like AIO or first family insurance. Dialer that dials out the leads for you. Yeah yeah commission is somewhat reduced but you don't have to worry about where leads come from. Any out there?

First of all who says i'm green and unsuspecting?
I guess I'm wrong, and sorry for calling you that. Usually guys like Brad that want to PM somebody with very few posts, it's because they don't want to try to recruit you in the open because they'll be exposed for taking advantage of a new agent. You're an exception and I see you've been a member for over 3 years. My bad. :yes:

Yep, you're funny. Trying to prey upon the green unsuspecting ones. :laugh:
And you've now shown exactly why I handled it via PM. Keyboard warriors like you are just lurking in the background waiting for the opportunity to troll. I've been a member for about 4 years and this is a new account. I don't do much for posting because unlike yourself if i'm not able to HELP someone or say something POSITIVE, I don't have time for it. That said, congrats on your SUPER VIP CLUB. I hope to one day join the ranks of super vip myself...I imagine it pays pretty well?

Have a great day! :)

And you've now shown exactly why I handled it via PM. Keyboard warriors like you are just lurking in the background waiting for the opportunity to troll. I've been a member for about 4 years and this is a new account. I don't do much for posting because unlike yourself if i'm not able to HELP someone or say something POSITIVE, I don't have time for it. That said, congrats on your SUPER VIP CLUB. I hope to one day join the ranks of super vip myself...I imagine it pays pretty well?

Have a great day! :)
Hahaha, if you don't have anything to hide, let everybody see your "offer". :yes:

Im looking for am fmo that has a platform like AIO or first family insurance. Dialer that dials out the leads for you. Yeah yeah commission is somewhat reduced but you don't have to worry about where leads come from. Any out there?

you mentioned two above ^ ^ ^

Back