$ for Referrals

I quickly found out by just having a prefilled referral sheet made up works wonders. In our office of 13 agents we started using this sheet at the end of the appointment and our average referrals per week is 30. It's by no means working for everyone but if you just ask a lot of times you can easily get referrals

I quickly found out by just having a prefilled referral sheet made up works wonders. In our office of 13 agents we started using this sheet at the end of the appointment and our average referrals per week is 30. It's by no means working for everyone but if you just ask a lot of times you can easily get referrals

In Florida it's the same as mentioned above - you cannot pay for referrals based on sales but only based on the referral itself.

I find that when I save someone money, the referrals are going to be there just for asking anyway. Who doesn't want to share the fact that they just saved $80 per month with someone they love or care about that might be struggling in this economy, too?

An excellent, automatic referral system a lot of agents (including me) are using now is Send Out Cards. Their cards look great coming in the mail on a regular schedule and it's 100% ***-proof. You drop their name in there one time and the system takes care of the rest like clock-work, month after month it can follow-up with them - keeping them on the books and keeping the referral flow a' comin. You can see it here.

^send out cards is good, I have a lady who sells it in my BNI here in florida...actually I think they are in every chapter now in central florida. I have yet to sign up with her yet but I will be soon, a few people in my office do

Incentives for referrals will be fine. As long as it is done in a legal manner meaning it will comply with the proper limitations on it.

Latest posts

Back