Forget Michigan, Too Much Bureaucratic Paperwork!!

"Most likely" someone from Illinois should worry more about electing a governor that doesn't end up in the pen than smearing Michigan.

I lived in Michigan from birth to graduating college at age 24. As long as my Dad still lives there, I will "worry". Even though you're in California, you seem to have a vested interest in Michigan as well?

Illinois is indeed run by white-collar crooks. We elected our first Republican Governor since 1993 this year. The last governor who did not serve prison time was Republican, Jim Edgar 1993-1999.

Illinois is indeed run by white-collar crooks. We elected our first Republican Governor since 1993 this year. The last governor who did not serve prison time was Republican, Jim Edgar 1993-1999.

Wow. I knew it was bad, but had no idea it was that bad.

----------

What mess it would be to be subjected to that type of audit. That sounds about as bad as FINRA.

That list sounds WORSE than FINRA! Wow....

I lived in Michigan from birth to graduating college at age 24. As long as my Dad still lives there, I will "worry". Even though you're in California, you seem to have a vested interest in Michigan as well?

Not counting our current Governor, 2 of the last 3 and 4 of the last 7 have gone to prison. If you're the Governor of Illinois, there's a good chance you're going to prison.:yes:

Not counting our current Governor, 2 of the last 3 and 4 of the last 7 have gone to prison. If you're the Governor of Illinois, there's a good chance you're going to prison.:yes:

I would choose a convicted felon for governor over this clown we elected in Ohio any day.... he doesn't know whether to wind his a$$ or scratch his watch!

I would choose a convicted felon for governor over this clown we elected in Ohio any day.... he doesn't know whether to wind his a$$ or scratch his watch!

We're down to one former Governor in prison. He's in there for getting caught on tape trying to sell O'bama's Senate seat to Jesse Jackson Jr., who's also in prison. Chicago politics...you've got to love it.:laugh:

Part of the benefits of politics in Illinois is that you get a vacation in the big house after you leave office.

All of us in Michigan received the email. It isn't a big deal, frankly when looking at the list it should take maybe an hour getting the books together for them and one's list of policies and statuses.

The bigger deal is simply agents and agencies keeping simple things current, like one's address. Its unbelievable how many get burned on the simple things they should automatically be doing to be compliant.

I'm always amazed that people want to be in a professional business but manage their business unprofessionally, ignoring the simple things or complaining about having to change their address with the State or record things properly in their books.

Anyways, Michigan is a great State for the insurance business. It may have gone through a recession but many of us chose not to participate.

Latest posts

Back