Free lead for someone in Greenville, SC area!

I'm almost with Scott on this Sam. Norvax doesn't have an single agent in SC? Starting to look like advertising which if perfectly fine. Who cares of Norvax wants to advertise - but let's call it what it is. No agents in SC? Unlikely.

Delphinparis,
Sorry you were chastised. I didn't respond myself becasue I'm not licensed there. Only CT, NH, NC, FL, CO, MD, RI.

In the future we'll all be more appreciative, right guys (and girls)?

there are tons of leads coming out of texas.....so what have you got.....

Delphinparis,
Sorry you were chastised. I didn't respond myself because I'm not licensed there. Only CT, NH, NC, FL, CO, MD, RI.

In the future we'll all be more appreciative, right guys (and girls)?

I think everyone is appreciative of Delphin's free lead offers. Although, he is recruiting, he means no harm.

But this is a Forum and opinions are the norm. But...as a compromise, I won't ridicule Prospect Zone leads any more on this thread.

Just as a quick point of clarification, we do, of course, have many agents that buy our leads in SC, as well as all the other states.

The only time I throw free leads up here is when someone contacts us directly (like a phone call), thinking we are an insurance agency.

Because the lead hasn't gone through our traditional lead channels, instead of entering it, I just post it here.

Thanks to all the people that contact me for the leads. I only give it out once, so if you usually don't respond within an hour at the latest, it's probably gone.

Have a great week!

I'm not tying to chastise him - I appreciate the free lead offer and lots of people here tout their services. Frank sells YIO for example. But instead of Frank coming staight out and saying he's selling YIO imagine a post like this by Frank:

"I'm looking for an agent in SC to download my software to make sure it's working correctly."

I do not mind Norvax advertising and a lot of people like their leads and websites. I actually like their sites and it's a great quoting engine. But that they don't have a single agent in SC?

I think if I was a SC client of Norvax paying good money I'd appreciate a bone being thrown to me. I'm not to sure if I was using and paying for Norvax and I was in SC I'd like to see a good lead posted on the board for any non-paying person to get.

Back