Free Public Webinar: Working Aged Leads

I heard a rumor that there is a hidden recorded video of Greensky in Vegas. Something about a Speedo and a pink boa.
Anything to that?:err:
It was a thong and a real boa. Only available to members.

The funny thing is that since we put this on the site, we've lost 43% of our members. Go figure.

Rick

Nick that was a great presentation you did on working aged leads. I appreciate you doing that presentation with us. For anyone who did not see it be sure to check out the recording at:

http://iliaa.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/sixfigures.mp4

NOTE: When you click on the above link, the page that comes up will be blank while the recording loads. It takes quite awhile to load, so you will want do something else while you are waiting for the recorded webinar to start.

I thought we had about 30-45 minutes of content ready for this one and we ended up talking for almost two hours - what a great time!

For anyone who missed it and wants to watch the recorded version, it's available by clicking here. You'll need Quicktime to view it in your web browser; alternatively, you can right-click and hit "Save Target As" to download it.

Be patient - it's a two hour long video, so it's a huge download (550 megs or thereabouts).

Just listened to this webinar.
Very impressed by the process.

Back