Free Sales (and other ) Books

Here is a great site from which you can download free PDF files of books on almost any subject.

PDF Drive - Search and download PDF files for free.

I have downloaded books by some of the best know sales and motivational authors as well as internal memos generated by various insurance companies. It can be a great resource.
Thanks, Louis! Pretty interesting site. I’ve Just spent 20 minutes or so just poking around a bit, and downloaded something of interest. I can see where I could get lost in there for a couple hours at a time if i’m not careful. Thanks for sharing!

Here is a great site from which you can download free PDF files of books on almost any subject.

PDF Drive - Search and download PDF files for free.

I have downloaded books by some of the best know sales and motivational authors as well as internal memos generated by various insurance companies. It can be a great resource.

Caveat, not an agent

Bumping post for folks that didn't see it the first time.

I have also found internet archive to be a useful resource for older public domain books and magazines. They also have some copyrighted material available for checkout online-don't know how extensive their library of sales books might be in that group.

Caveat, not an agent

I have also found internet archive to be a useful resource for older public domain books and Playboy magazines. They also have some copyrighted material available for checkout online-don't know how extensive their library of sales books might be in that group.
Aren't you too old to be looking at those LD?:err:

Caveat, not an agent

I have also found internet archive to be a useful resource for older public domain books and Playboy Motor Car Brochures. They also have some copyrighted material available for checkout online-don't know how extensive their library of sales books might be in that group.

Aren't you too old to be looking at those LD?:err:

No.

Back