Free Steak Dinner to listen to Medicare Presentation

There is no limit on an educational event. Sales events are limited
Did you pass your Medicare certification tests?

"Meals may be offered at educational events only. Light food items and refreshments (which in combination could not reasonably be considered a meal) may be offered at educational events, marketing/sales events (formal and informal), and during in-person one-on-one marketing appointments. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
The cost of food items, in combination with all other giveaway items offered, may not exceed $15 per person ($75 per person per year maximum)."

I do not think a steak dinner meets the above definition.

Did you pass your Medicare certification tests?

"Meals may be offered at educational events only. Light food items and refreshments (which in combination could not reasonably be considered a meal) may be offered at educational events, marketing/sales events (formal and informal), and during in-person one-on-one marketing appointments. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
The cost of food items, in combination with all other giveaway items offered, may not exceed $15 per person ($75 per person per year maximum)."

I do not think a steak dinner meets the above definition.
Golden Corral serves steaks . Buffett and drink can be had for under $15 . I’d never do any seminar for Medicare and offer food . People are hungry to learn and you dont need food to entice

Back