FSC Automator

FSCAutomator

I've attempted to message the administrators of this forum via PM and the Contact Us page. It's been like two or three weeks and nobody has returned my message.

I'm looking to advertise a product my friend and I have developed to mass quote people using FSC by Stone River.

I'm not here to advertise, just to figure out who to contact. I know there is a small market for this. We had built it for a client and he has decided to not pay us, so he never received it.

Thank you

Make 100 meaningful posts and then put it in the offers section. After 20 posts you can put a link to a website in your signature if you have a website.

I would like more information on this program of your i am currently using FSC and it's very limited please message me or contact me with PM or reply back for my number
-John

The main issue with me making 100 posts is I really don't know much about the industry. I know more about FSC that's it. My friend and I were hired as software developers to complete a task. We didn't learn anything about insurance really.

I can't really go ahead and PM you since I don't have over 20 posts and the forum does require that. Is there another way to contact you?

Thank you

The main issue with me making 100 posts is I really don't know much about the industry. I know more about FSC that's it. My friend and I were hired as software developers to complete a task. We didn't learn anything about insurance really.

I can't really go ahead and PM you since I don't have over 20 posts and the forum does require that. Is there another way to contact you?

Thank you

Go mess around in the non-insurance related discussion, it's a rough crowd but it will help you get to know the crowd.

First off, I'd like to say I'm sorry for my delay. I've had a very hard few weeks. I'm in the process of moving and haven't had internet.

Now onwards..

Our application accepts a list of clients such as an excel file or CSV file. From there, you choose the mapping the way you want, like first column is First Name, second is Last Name ect..

hxxp://img59.imageshack.us/img59/1982/fscrater.png

This is a picture of the application. There are more options in the menu.

I don't know how to let you guys get a hold of us, I can create an email but I don't know if this forum would allow it.

Thank you

I've attempted to message the administrators of this forum via PM and the Contact Us page. It's been like two or three weeks and nobody has returned my message.

I'm looking to advertise a product my friend and I have developed to mass quote people using FSC by Stone River.

I'm not here to advertise, just to figure out who to contact. I know there is a small market for this. We had built it for a client and he has decided to not pay us, so he never received it.

Thank you

Please send me a pm i would love to find out more of this software thanks!!!

Thank you

Please call me at 626.552.8224

Back