Generate Your Own Insurance Leads For Less Than $5 Per Lead

what do you think ;-) i thought more people understand what FREE really means wait for it and you ll see

This advice is also FREE...

How to start generating leads, NOT online:

1. You need an office (real easy to obtain)
2. You need a secretary or office administrator to capture the leads (visitors)
3. Oh yeah, you need visitors so your office staff can talk to them.

Hello, everyone

In this post i ll share with you and give you 10 ft overview of how you can generate your own top quality leads online...
I been doing and using this strategy in my business for years now and it's crazy.

Here is how to start generating leads.

1. You need your won capture page (super simple and easy to setup)
2. You need autoresponder to capture those leads
3. You need Traffic (visitors) that are visiting your capture page

Let me know what you think about this

We are creating more in depth training that will be video version and i think you'll love it :)

Here is just an overview of how simple this is i could go on and on for hrs and do the writing but i think the best way and for you easiest to understand is to see it live in action...

So if you're interested you can write me personally for this FREE Training or wait for me to add this later this week when its ready ...

Perhaps a good time to offer my "UFLS" (Unlimited Free Leads System)

Dozens of you have taken my advice and now enjoy 10-20 free leads daily.

UFLS provides you a domain, website, content, and guaranteed placement on Page 12 for five key terms.

There are NO FEES and other than the $79 monthly donation, you pay nothing.

FREE LEADS are waiting now. I have six more openings, and will add my free SEO 5-hour hotline to all who sign up. The hotline is free, other than the $5.99 per minute cost.

Newton Insurance Services
Charlotte, NC.
Service Since 1952

Perhaps a good time to offer my "UFLS" (Unlimited Free Leads System)

Dozens of you have taken my advice and now enjoy 10-20 free leads daily.

UFLS provides you a domain, website, content, and guaranteed placement on Page 12 for five key terms.

There are NO FEES and other than the $79 monthly donation, you pay nothing.

FREE LEADS are waiting now. I have six more openings, and will add my free SEO 5-hour hotline to all who sign up. The hotline is free, other than the $5.99 per minute cost.

Newton Insurance Services
Charlotte, NC.
Service Since 1952

This was pure comedy gold LOLOLOL:yes:

----------

Hello, everyone

In this post i ll share with you and give you 10 ft overview of how you can generate your own top quality leads online...
I been doing and using this strategy in my business for years now and it's crazy.

Here is how to start generating leads.

1. You need your won capture page (super simple and easy to setup)
2. You need autoresponder to capture those leads
3. You need Traffic (visitors) that are visiting your capture page

Let me know what you think about this

We are creating more in depth training that will be video version and i think you'll love it :)

Here is just an overview of how simple this is i could go on and on for hrs and do the writing but i think the best way and for you easiest to understand is to see it live in action...

So if you're interested you can write me personally for this FREE Training or wait for me to add this later this week when its ready ...

What is a won capture page? Oh shucks nevermind;)

----------

Do you see dead people?:err:

I saw 12 "almost" dead people last week....does that count?:)

Latest posts

Back