Get appointed with IMO or directly w/ carriers?

Hello i am a new life and health agent. I have worked for a company for two months. It was a medicare advantage plan. I had problems with this company the short time i was there. Well i am trying to figure out what company would be a good fit. Not sure if i want to go captive, independent, or what. I have been thinking about doing telesales, MGA. I do not know what to do i just need help. The last company i was with took advantage of the fact that i was new. I do not want that to happen again. If anyone can give some advice that would be great. Thanks

If you're doing Med Supps, call Frank. For MA check out Ritter Insurance Marketing - Home. I can be of assistance to you for Life/Final Expense if you like.

Going directly to the carrier is always the best way to go. However, most carriers require a minimum production level be met, or the appointment is terminated for lack of production.

We've worked with many companies like Highland and Capitas and CRUMP, etc. etc, before we were direct with the carriers, so if you tell me what it is you are looking for, I can use my experience to help you figure out who will take care of your needs.
Feel free to e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks and Good Luck!
Eva

Back