Getting a Job in P/C ?

QUESTION(S);

1. How difficult is it to get a job with an agency if you have a PERSONAL lines only lic.?
  2. I plan on bringing in my own business, so...why wouldn't "ANYONE" hire me?
  3. Would it pay to get the 220 over the 20-44 lic?
    -(not sure it would since you have to get the "experience FIRST" before you rise to an INDY level anyway)

Anyone ? ? ?

1. I wouldn't think it would be difficult (assuming all you want to sell is personal lines)
2. Every agency still has a carrying cost for each producer they bring on. They also have have to train you and also have liability. But any agency in growth mode would be happy to hire a hungry individual.
3. If you want sell commercial lines get the 220

Forgot going captive in Florida. Find an indy in South Florida that has a ton of personal lines companies.

1. I wouldn't think it would be difficult (assuming all you want to sell is personal lines)
2. Every agency still has a carrying cost for each producer they bring on. They also have have to train you and also have liability. But any agency in growth mode would be happy to hire a hungry individual.
3. If you want sell commercial lines get the 220

Forgot going captive in Florida. Find an indy in South Florida that has a ton of personal lines companies.

Thank FL,

I noticed there is a HUGH agency called "Brown and Brown" in my area.

(guess a phone call to their HR department is in order).

Looks like they go after the Big Fish...I wonder what my chances would be landing a seat over there ? ? ?

Back