Getting Leads and Retaining Clients

agentstalk

Hello Everyone - This is my first post on Insurance Forums and I am looking to make more connections with commercial lines agents. I recently wrote a couple articles for agents on generating more leads, and tips for converting leads to sales. I just wanted to share them in case anyone found useful. Cheers.
Nice to meet you. I hope that you find the connections that you're looking for.

Just FYI:

Links to this site are "no follow".

Nice to meet you as well. And that's ok, just wanted to share them in hopes of meeting more agents.

Hi @Markthebroker nice to meet you also. I have been in the commercial insurance industry for about 10 years - half of that with a carrier, and the most recent years with a wholesale agency. My position with both companies was in agency appointments and working with agents to get them direct contracts to markets. I started right out of college, so I relied heavily on my coworkers to gain knowledge about the industry & recent trends - learning as I went. I have met with thousands of agents over the years, all with their own ways of doing things and insights. Things have been evolving so much recently, I have been wanting to create a new tool to connect agents together, and also make it easier for them to find markets. My thought was coming here would be a good way to virtually meet new agents, learn about new things going on, and get some insights on what is wanted/needed in the market place on the technology side. And in turn I can help anyone else with questions they have from my experience. I hope that helps! Thank you.

Gotcha. I've built a successful book of business, and now all I have to do is let the phone ring. I do less than half the things you mentioned, and most of the most effective things I've done to bring in business you didn't address.

But, I guess there are a thousand ways to skin a cat, as they say.

Gotcha. I've built a successful book of business, and now all I have to do is let the phone ring. I do less than half the things you mentioned, and most of the most effective things I've done to bring in business you didn't address.

But, I guess there are a thousand ways to skin a cat, as they say.
Never tried to skin a cat but I did try to catch a few when I was a kid. A whole barn full on my uncle's farm.

Did not end well.

My 2 Cents here - but you will get a lot more "traction" from this forum if you pitch in to hundreds of posts first.....before you add links to your own site on here.

There are a couple of vendors so to speak on here that add a lot of useful opinions and likely get traction that way.

Many that come on here and add links that people think is spam or spamlike - will just get hammered by the "jokester - mafia" pretty quickly on here.

Best of Luck with your endevours.

@marindependent Thank you for your honest feedback. As I mentioned, I am new here and thought a good place to start would be this forum. It's good to know about the "jokester mafia" I will get my numbers up before I post anything else.

Back