Getting licensed with bad credit in Ohio

Then it won't be quite as big a deal. Just make sure your future boss knows and that you disclose it on all paperwork to Farmers. It could be so bad that Farmers won't touch you, but probably not. You'll probably just need the agent to go to bat for you with corporate.

Your always better disclosing it first, especially if they really want to hire you.

Just curious do they check your score, or do they check the actually report and see whats on it.

Your always better disclosing it first, especially if they really want to hire you.

Just curious do they check your score, or do they check the actually report and see whats on it.

Yeah, but some people think they can hide it and no one will find it.

I can't speak to what Farmers does, as I have no association with them and I can't recall if any company I am appointed with has said if report or score. I suspect report more than score.

Yeah, but some people think they can hide it and no one will find it.

I can't speak to what Farmers does, as I have no association with them and I can't recall if any company I am appointed with has said if report or score. I suspect report more than score.

I gotcha, so let me aks you this, lets say you go to an IMO, then you have to get approved by all there carriers, so what happens if one doesn't take you, does the IMO tell you to get lost pretty much or does it just depend.

I gotcha, so let me aks you this, lets say you go to an IMO, then you have to get approved by all there carriers, so what happens if one doesn't take you, does the IMO tell you to get lost pretty much or does it just depend.

It depends. Really up to the IMO. I suspect they'd just have you use the ones you were approved for unless the one that said no was vital to their method of business.

Back