Getting Started with LTC

I came to this forum looking for advice on FE - things can get pretty hostile for some reason. But I'm now wondering how LTC works and if it's a good route for a new person to go.
You're right about the hostility. LTC market has been shrinking over the past few years. LTC can be very complex. Med Supp. and Final Expense are simpler, easier to sell and work well together.

You're right about the hostility. LTC market has been shrinking over the past few years. LTC can be very complex. Med Supp. and Final Expense are simpler, easier to sell and work well together.

Yes.. I wonder why so many fail at FE.. I hear the leads can gutt your pocket and everyone ordering leads are getting the same ones other reps are getting in the area they live.. BUT some make. Very good living..

Yes.. I wonder why so many fail at FE..

There is a high failure rate in general in any line of insurance. Not everybody can succeed.

I hear the leads can gutt your pocket and everyone ordering leads are getting the same ones other reps are getting in the area they live..

I don't know about the gutting your pocket but if you aren't at least say 3 to 1 on ROI, might not make sense.

Back