Giving Referrals to Agents on Here, NO MORE.

Gordon Marketing has a referral program that will pay you the CMS approved referral fee. We are licensed in all states and won't go after your client's other lines of business. I know a few other FMOs have a similar program like ours, so you are not trusting your clients to strangers you meet on this Forum. Talk to your FMO.

Whoever it was on this forum who wrote the Med Supp and then wouldn't enroll the person in a pdp because they weren't going to make the $36 off the enrollment needs to just get out of the business.

I recently got a client because the other agent had her client enroll via calling Medicare.gov The Medicare agent promptly enrolled the client into a PPO plan.

I referred one of my long time clients to a smuck agent in TX, she had to call me back for the part D enrollment saying, "The plan you told me to go with is not represented by that agent and he won't enroll me". WTF!! Seriously, you can't M.gov a free client that you already wrote her a medigap. SMUCKS!! Don't referring to anyone on here.
If you aren't licensed in the state...get licensed. Then you can give them your super dooper service. The commissions on the new Med Supp will pay your licensing fee. :yes:

Latest posts

Back