Gold Tax Deferred Variable Annuity

Panvenoit

Can anyone suggest any reputable company which offers a Variable Annuity sub-account which invests primarily in Gold and/or Precious Metal related stocks? If not, please suggest an internet source which may lead me to same. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
I only know of an FIA that has gold as one of the options. Saw it a couple of weeks ago and now I forget who offers it.

I only know of an FIA that has gold as one of the options. Saw it a couple of weeks ago and now I forget who offers it.

It is Investors Insurance Corp (Legacy) that offers it. It is called the "PremierMark SE" and is a Point to Point strategy with a Cap that is linked to Gold commodities. That is the only one I am aware of at least.

That sounds right - there are not too many gold indexed fia's and there may be less in the future.

Just the one he mentioned that I know of. The problem with gold it is very volatile. You will really be betting on a total meltdown of the U.S. economy and hyperinflation. It might be okay as part of their portfolio.

Yes, I think they are A-.These days it seems like everyone is dropping to the low A range or worse. Most of the one's rated highly aren't taking premium or they are AIG ha ha ha. I still have a gard time expalining why AIG is rated so highly to people. Kind of a mess out here these days. (- - )

Back