Good case management program for Medicare clients?

Seniorgirl411

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Indiana
I'm looking for a good case management program for Medicare clients and sales for a small office I'm in. Our IMO recommended one, but it looks like they may keep our client lists if we should ever decide to change IMOs or FMOs. What do you guys use? What is the price if there is one and is it user friendly?

I'm looking for a good case management program for Medicare clients and sales for a small office I'm in. Our IMO recommended one, but it looks like they may keep our client lists if we should ever decide to change IMOs or FMOs. What do you guys use? What is the price if there is one and is it user friendly?

I'm assuming you are talking about a CRM. I personally use Radius Bob. It's not perfect, but it works for me. It's $43 per month. There are numerous out there. You have to find what works for you. I've seen some mention Medicare Pro. There's also AgencyBloc, but they are pricey. And they recently purchased Radius Bob so let's hope they don't start increasing the costs on that.

Search and Save has a basic CRM function with their subscription. Not quite as robust as others. But for anyone subscribing to Search and Save for the PDP/MAPD comparison tool, you have a built in CRM. Again, the CRM for that is basic.

You can use the search function on the forum for CRM. There are a few threads on it.

I'm agree with @sman on this one. I use Radius and MedicarePro and I'd recommend looking at MP first.

MP is already built out for medicare and final expense. And they have both agent and agency versions.

I love Medicare pro . So easy to use and all built out and ready to go . The downside it doesn’t have much work flow automation like go guru has . It’s not seamless for mass texting clients nor does it have a built in dialer I love Medicare pro on my phone . The prebuilt is awesome on printing labels . For me it’s all I need

I haven't tried Any Agent CRM, but I can share my experience with Sugar CRM. It's been a lifesaver for me – super intuitive and packed with features that make managing contacts a breeze. Plus, the customization options are top-notch. Definitely worth considering.

Last edited:
Zoho CRM is also worth a look if you want something endlessly customizable - the downside is sometimes you wonder what you did all day but remember that you updated a few things in your crm which pays $0 commission... Not that I've done that...

Last edited:
Look no further than our Insurance CRM software. In just 30 days, you can reduce overhead, automate tasks, and delegate responsibilities, all without feeling overwhelmed or frustrated.

Our user-friendly platform, LeadStream CRM, is designed to help you manage your contacts efficiently, increase revenue, and lower business costs. With LeadStream CRM, you can create landing pages, surveys, forms, calendars, and even an inbound phone system to capture and cultivate your leads, all in one place.

Not only that, but our Insurance CRM software also facilitates gathering reviews, payments, feedback, and more, helping you cut business costs by 30% in just 7 days. It's perfect for life & health insurance agents, agency owners, and insurance brokers, as it allows you to manage customer data through a single platform.

Concerned about security? Our Insurance CRM software is HIPAA compliant, ensuring that your and your clients' information is safe and secure.

And here's the best part - the first 100 people who sign up will get the CRM for 50% OFF for the lifetime of their subscription! Don't miss out on this incredible offer. Click here to learn more and start streamlining your business today.

Look no further than our Insurance CRM software. In just 30 days, you can reduce overhead, automate tasks, and delegate responsibilities, all without feeling overwhelmed or frustrated.

Our user-friendly platform, LeadStream CRM, is designed to help you manage your contacts efficiently, increase revenue, and lower business costs. With LeadStream CRM, you can create landing pages, surveys, forms, calendars, and even an inbound phone system to capture and cultivate your leads, all in one place.

Not only that, but our Insurance CRM software also facilitates gathering reviews, payments, feedback, and more, helping you cut business costs by 30% in just 7 days. It's perfect for life & health insurance agents, agency owners, and insurance brokers, as it allows you to manage customer data through a single platform.

Concerned about security? Our Insurance CRM software is HIPAA compliant, ensuring that your and your clients' information is safe and secure.

And here's the best part - the first 100 people who sign up will get the CRM for 50% OFF for the lifetime of their subscription! Don't miss out on this incredible offer. Click here to learn more and start streamlining your business today.

Is it a go high level?
Is it set up for plug and play?
Does it have template work flows for both Medicare and ACA?
Does it use AI to set appointments?'

Agent CRM is not plug and play by the way You do need do some techy stuff to make i work thought they said it would not need it
Scopes?
Allow you to send and capture ACA consent via Text? or Email?

Is it a go high level?
Is it set up for plug and play?
Does it have template work flows for both Medicare and ACA?
Does it use AI to set appointments?'

Agent CRM is not plug and play by the way You do need do some techy stuff to make i work thought they said it would not need it
Scopes?
Allow you to send and capture ACA consent via Text? or Email?
Yes, it is go high level, but is HIPAA compliant.

It is not plug & play, there is set up involved that we coach you through one-on-one.

It has templates but they do need to be adjusted for the product.

It does use AI to set appointments.
We do have a SoA form in there to collect signatures.
We would have to add the ACA consent, but we would just need an example to follow.

Back