Good SPIA and Flexible Deferred Annuities

I am rounding out my bag and I was wondering what was the consensus for good SPIA products/companies, and flexible premium deferred annuities for the younger people.
Appreciate any feedback!

American Equity, Equitrust, Genworth, and ANICO have all had some of the better SPIA payouts for me recently.

www.cannex.com has a pretty good software solution that runs most if not all of the SPIAs against one another.

As far as flex premium deferred products for "younger people"...define "younger people." What age group specifically and for what purpose? Accumulation or income?

American Equity, Equitrust, Genworth, and ANICO have all had some of the better SPIA payouts for me recently.

www.cannex.com has a pretty good software solution that runs most if not all of the SPIAs against one another.

As far as flex premium deferred products for "younger people"...define "younger people." What age group specifically and for what purpose? Accumulation or income?

Equitrust has looked pretty good recently but so does Penn Mutual and Security Mutual. None of these carriers show up on Cannex but I do normally start with that quoter since it is the best that I have found as well.

American Equity and Equitrust both have FPDA options (but nothing is too attractive in this rate environment).

I am rounding out my bag and I was wondering what was the consensus for good SPIA products/companies, and flexible premium deferred annuities for the younger people.
Appreciate any feedback!

Penn Mutual has great SPIA products (and options). Lincoln Smart Income SPIA isn't bad either.

Flexible premium deferred annuities...

-Security Benefit Total Interest (5% first year rate right, but it's only allowed in IRAs and 403Bs).

-Jackson Max One XL (Can get 4.05% on $100K+).

-AILIC has a couple of flex premium deferred annuities (which have OK rates, nothing special), but what's cool about them is they have flexible premium FIAs also (ranging from 5 - 14 year surrenders, depending on what you prefer to sell).

I like Jackson not because they have the best rate or highest commission, but because they are big and have good financial ratings and their service is excellent.

Latest posts

Back