Good Time to Prospect!

VolAgent, yes but every insurance magazine says so :)

Well, there is your problem. You've been taking advice from Aflac recruiters again. Bad insurance agent, bad! What other fibs have they been telling you, like how the voluntary benefits market has barely been tapped?
:D

they probably told them that over 70% of businesses in the area dont have aflac plans; and since its such a great product, every business would want it if they knew about it, so the market is wide open!!
Now go out there and do your walk and talk and peddle some accident policies :1rolleyes:

Well, there is your problem. You've been taking advice from Aflac recruiters again. Bad insurance agent, bad! What other fibs have they been telling you, like how the voluntary benefits market has barely been tapped?
:D

In my neighborhood every business & their family members have been approached by Aflac 30000 times....& they still go in there......I'm surprised none of the businesses have a "no more Aflac agents" sign posted on their front door

In my neighborhood every business & their family members have been approached by Aflac 30000 times....& they still go in there......I'm surprised none of the businesses have a "no more Aflac agents" sign posted on their front door

Knowing most Aflac agents, that would just attract more of them. They'd figure all the others were respecting it.

I guess voluntary benefits like Aflac and Colonial have their place, but I would sure hate to be selling them right now. And I definitely wouldn't want to sell for a company that has absolutely destroyed their reputation like Aflac.

Back