Google Voice

rhcbp

Expert
Anyone using google voice to record calls to be CMS compliant? If so, how do you like it? I have been using phone.com and I am not pleased so far.

If someone has a suggestion, please share.

Anyone using google voice to record calls to be CMS compliant? If so, how do you like it? I have been using phone.com and I am not pleased so far.

If someone has a suggestion, please share.

GV recording only works on incoming calls I think..What don't you like about phone.com?

I called Google voice and they said it does work on incoming and outgoing calls.

Phone.com, calls cut off or freeze. In my car, bad service. Not all the time, just enough to be annoying. Lady called in wanted to make an appointment for her and her 2 friends to enroll. Call cut off. I was able to save the appointment but poor service could cost money.

I couldn't get Google voice alone to work on outgoing calls. I use Google voice with Cube ACR and it works fine except that it doesn't record bluetooth calls.

I called Google voice and they said it does work on incoming and outgoing calls.

Phone.com, calls cut off or freeze. In my car, bad service. Not all the time, just enough to be annoying. Lady called in wanted to make an appointment for her and her 2 friends to enroll. Call cut off. I was able to save the appointment but poor service could cost money.
Make sure you're using gateway instead of VOIP, especially when you're out. It means you would be using your cellular service to make/receive calls.

Tscholar, I switched to gateway and I have to admit, phone.com now works well for me. thanks again.

I have used TalkRoute, Impulse, Currently using RadiusBob. All have call recording and can be used to sync to clients in a CRM

Back