Gordon Marketing- Current Info? Or Other FMOs in FL?

seacarol

Looking for any current information on Gordon Marketing, please. I'm a new agent (but not new to the business world) and interviewing several FMO's, self-starter but I need marketing plan guidance and some help figuring out the best fit. Based out of South Florida so lots of competition. Any advice or suggestions for good FMO's appreciated.

I’m in FL and mostly use Gordon marketing. What info would you need about them? They’re about the same as any other FMO out there that doesn’t hand hold.

Looking for help with market analysis and building a marketing plan that fits my style. Not so interested in whether they can dance or post bizarre videos...

Looking for any current information on Gordon Marketing, please. I'm a new agent (but not new to the business world) and interviewing several FMO's, self-starter but I need marketing plan guidance and some help figuring out the best fit. Based out of South Florida so lots of competition. Any advice or suggestions for good FMO's appreciated.
You need to start by telling us what you want to sell. For Medicare they are probably OK. Not the best but not horrible.
For FE, probably a mistake.
For annuities, from an experience I had with them 10-years ago I would say really, really bad. But surely they got better at that over the past 10-years.

What do you want to sell? And are you selling rom an office? Or people’s kitchen tables? Or by phone?

It sounds like you’ll be selling Medicare . You got 1000’s of study and real life application ahead . I’d be under a small outfit with an agent that sells Medicare in the field full time as well as recruits . You’ll be calling that person 500 times . Gordon marketing is not giving you that .

Back