IMO/FMO/Agencies

hi guys,
where is good place to start to get knowledge base Q&As to find good imo for someone like me who is looking to start my own agency with few agents. there is lot of information but i am hoping to get connected with some people who have been thru similar situations.

thank you

hi guys,
where is good place to start to get knowledge base Q&As to find good imo for someone like me who is looking to start my own agency with few agents. there is lot of information but i am hoping to get connected with some people who have been thru similar situations.

thank you
What products?

life and FE to start
How much production in the last 12-months?
That question makes all the difference in how you approach it. Are you building off of your success? Or are you just trying to build from scratch with no real numbers at all?

from scratch, i have a leads company since 2009 and prior to that i ran district office for health and medicare... now starting again

from scratch, i have a leads company since 2009 and prior to that i ran district office for health and medicare... now starting again
From scratch you probably should just look up Family First Life. They have the multi-level marketing (pyramid style) agency building that anyone can do.
Other than that I would recommend doing it the right way and go out for a couple of years and be a high level individual producer. Once you are hitting the tops of a company's leaderboard a couple times you will have offers coming from everywhere.

Back