Got Insurance for this? You Decide 04 20

Nope, since it's been legalized in Illinois, my wife makes me do edibles. They don't hurt my lungs and I like them better. Saves me money on lighters, cologne and Visine. :yes:

I don't touch drugs of any sort, but as a fundamentally libertarian person, I fully support it's legalization. Frankly I think drugs, prostitution and gambling should be legalized. Hell, if you're not hurting me or my friends or telling me what to do, then go do whatever you want. God bless. People are gonna do what they're gonna do, might as well make it legal and take power away from the violent organized crime and cartels.

Have you been following this? - ICYMI: US House Passes Recreational Marijuana Bill

I don't touch drugs of any sort, but as a fundamentally libertarian person, I fully support it's legalization. Frankly I think drugs, prostitution and gambling should be legalized. Hell, if you're not hurting me or my friends or telling me what to do, then go do whatever you want. God bless. People are gonna do what they're gonna do, might as well make it legal and take power away from the violent organized crime and cartels.

Have you been following this? - ICYMI: US House Passes Recreational Marijuana Bill
No, I haven't.

With all of the serious problems that China Joe has created, they ought to be spending their time on something more serious...like the southern border and turning on the oil spigots. Things that affect national security.

No, I haven't.

With all of the serious problems that China Joe has created, they ought to be spending their time on something more serious...like the southern border and turning on the oil spigots. Things that affect national security.

Well, I hear you, but legalizing drugs will significantly increase border and national security. In all fairness the federal marijuana bill probably won't pass.

Back