Got Signed on with Primerica!

Gunn

and now i want out haha.

The whole MLM thing is really yucky ewww
It hasnt been 30 days, they dont even have my list of referrals.

If i opted out (if i can ) where would you guys suggest i should go (HBW , NYL) im just a college kid trying to earn some :1cute: havent even taken the state exam i did already take the 30 hour class

In college - I would recommend talking to the local insurance agents. Many of them will talk to you about a career in insurance and perhaps currently a job (different things).

A lot of P&C agents are always looking for a strong go-getter to help them out in the office.

Dan

I also have a good opportunity if i sold health insurance, which primerica would probably not let me sell
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In college - I would recommend talking to the local insurance agents. Many of them will talk to you about a career in insurance and perhaps currently a job (different things).

A lot of P&C agents are always looking for a strong go-getter to help them out in the office.

Dan

start cold calling agents for jobs lol thtd would show my go getter spirit

Last edited:
Might not be a bad idea to take a spin with your local MetLife, Pru, MassMutual, etc... Just to get some experience and training. You'll probably even get some type of small salary while you learn. I am not a big fan of captivity, but six months with good training will give you a clue. Plus they will/should pay for your licenses.

if you are just trying to learn how to sell don't rule out Combined, Western Southern or Mutual of Omaha and I would definitely talk to Metlife. If you learn how to sell you can later write your own ticket.

Last edited:
Back