Greetings from So Cal !

I am really happy that I came across this board. I would consider myself new to this industry even though I have been licensed for nearly a year and a half. I had been trying to do this on a part time basis but couldn't really get going, all my fault. I recently did a reality check on myself and realized I hate my "regular" job and will never get anywhere with it or from it. I found this site since I sat down and realized I had forgotten anything I had learned while getting my license. I look forward to reading the threads to help get up to speed. See y'all out there.

Craig

I am really happy that I came across this board. I would consider myself new to this industry even though I have been licensed for nearly a year and a half. I had been trying to do this on a part time basis but couldn't really get going, all my fault. I recently did a reality check on myself and realized I hate my "regular" job and will never get anywhere with it or from it. I found this site since I sat down and realized I had forgotten anything I had learned while getting my license. I look forward to reading the threads to help get up to speed. See y'all out there.

Craig

Welcome! Good luck with an insurance career!

Welcome fellow SoCal resident.....I've had some great times in and around that Lakewood Mall.

Congrats on looking to shoot that job to death;);)

You'll get a lot of ammo here on this forum.:goofy:

Best to you.

Welcome fellow SoCal resident.....I've had some great times in and around that Lakewood Mall.

Congrats on looking to shoot that job to death;);)

You'll get a lot of ammo here on this forum.:goofy:

Best to you.

HA!!! I am within a stones throw of the mall, well, a bit further than that, but I too spent a lot of time there.

Back