Greetings!

Hi all! I'm new to the community, I've been in the biz for a bit and hope to become an asset to this forum. My name is Shaun and I live in Tennessee. I'm licensed to sell life and health, and I will be attending a P&C course next week to pursue my other lines.

My interests are in money-saving strategies that help self-employed individuals and their families find better insurance coverage at the most affordable price. I've researched, interviewed, and discussed my knowledge with many active agents in the business. I hope the information I gather is helpful to others, and if you have strategies you use to save people money and give them better coverage, I would love to hear from you if you are willing to share that with me.

On the side, I compose instrumental music and spend time with my wife. We enjoy watching TV, going out to movies, spending time with family, and I think anyone could consider us both pretty "down to earth" kind of people. We lived in Florida for three years, but we missed the mountains and our family, so after my wife completed her studies, we returned to Tennessee where we were both born and raised.

That's it, in a nutshell at least. I hope my contributions to the forum will be full of exciting and interesting things, and I look forward to learning a great deal from everyone here.

-Shaun

Latest posts

Back