Guaranteed Issue Single Premium Product??

I don't find a SPWL in their product manual, in their software or on their website.. Wonder if he is referring to the pre-need?

I could not either.

Got a grandmother looking for a $2,000 premium SPWL on a off meds bi-Polar Granddaughter. Any ideas?

Lee

----------

I don't find a SPWL in their product manual, in their software or on their website.. Wonder if he is referring to the pre-need?

----------

Found a name for it on the log in page ... EnsurEstate SPWL

Thanks, I will check it out. Hope it pays 120% :no:

degree of honor is not contracting new agents right now. looks like they want out of FE
DOH is contracting agents, is not leaving the senior market, Walleye's agency is probably blocked out. They have been easy to work with in my experience

As I said earlier, NGL will allow a single pay for a face amount up to $100,000 with their AssetGuard product, guaranteed issue to age 99.

There's not a lot of leverage for the money at the guaranteed issue rate for older ages, and no liquidity. But, in some cases it's better than leaving it where it is and letting Uncle Sam be one of the biggest beneficiaries of the estate.

The product was or is EnsurEstate SPWL. I sold when I was with a captive agency and I do not believe they allowed anyone besides their captives and us sell it. I haven't worked for the agency for a couple of years. I am sorry I couldn't be of help, but I tried. They would take just about anybody it seemed like.

I know zip about 1035 but I took cash value out of my wl and bought an annuity that paid an 8* bonus. Has living benifits. Builds at 7* on the income side. Pays full value no penilty for DB . Maybe something like that would work for your client?

Last edited:
I know zip about 1035 but I took cash value out of my wl and bought an annuity that paid an 8* bonus. Has living benifits. Builds at 7* on the income side. Pays full value no penilty for DB . Maybe something like that would work for your client?

Which annuity and company?

DOH is contracting agents, is not leaving the senior market, Walleye's agency is probably blocked out. They have been easy to work with in my experience

Yes, if they weren't contracting new agents I think Michelle would've mentioned that yesterday and not sent me the info I asked for. She asked me how I heard of them and I told her from you...I just mentioned your first name and she said your last. Seem like nice people.

Back