Guaranteed Issue Under Age 45

dominiquecohen

Looking for whole life, male age 42. Previous history of mitral and aorta valve replacement. High blood pressure treated with medication, smoker. Wanting guaranteed premiums $10-$50K policy. Every company I have approached says he is not old enough? Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Looking for whole life, male age 42. Previous history of mitral and aorta valve replacement. High blood pressure treated with medication, smoker. Wanting guaranteed premiums $10-$50K policy. Every company I have approached says he is not old enough? Any recommendations?

Are you an agent or a consumer?

United Heritage goes down to age 40 with their "mostly" guaranteed, 2 years modified. His history, he should fit. Depending on how far back maybe, graded. Modified = Max $15,000

Lee

If the cardiovascular surgery was more than two years ago, many companies will offer him standard issue whole life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At the risk of getting blasted on here, Lincoln Heritage would probably offer him up to 20k standard final expense.

Last edited:
If the cardiovascular surgery was more than two years ago, many companies will offer him standard issue whole life.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
At the risk of getting blasted on here, Lincoln Heritage would probably offer him up to 20k standard final expense.

Rabble Rabble Rabble!!! :realmad::realmad::realmad:

Presidential will take him on their GBL product. PM or e-mail me if you want more info and a contact.

Senior Life Easy Issue ages 0-85...only 2 health questions (Aids/HIV or confined to a nursing facility /incarcerated, hospice, terminally ill).

In NC we have a TRUE guarantee issue with ZERO health questions ages 0-85.

Any agents that need this contract contact me...252-292-3350....Greg.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have a true GI product, best for ages 25-49 (although it goes up to age 75).

Your prospect: $10k max=$42.98/mo w/ 2 yr graded @6% interest; I can get you 50% commish with 6mos advanced; (advancing is rare on GI products!)

I know Presidential writes up to $50,000 however at super high premiums.

Just my two cents...Good luck.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I have a true GI product, best for ages 25-49 (although it goes up to age 75).

Your prospect: $10k max=$42.98/mo w/ 2 yr graded @6% interest; I can get you 50% commish with 6mos advanced; (advancing is rare on GI products!)

I know Presidential writes up to $50,000 however at super high premiums.

Just my two cents...Good luck.

What company?

Of course we'll never know what company would be the better fit until the OP comes back and tells us some date lines on the clients medical history.

Back